NEXT Cabin Tools
NEXT Cabin Tools allows flight crew and passengers on business aviation aircraft to diagnose and troubleshoot in-flight connectivity. It dynamically detects the aircraft configuration and enables access to onboard services and diagnostic functions.
Pre-listed various aircraft manufacturers and it’s aircraft model helps the user to add aircraft configurations quickly and efficiently. In addition, this app lets you add flight itineraries with ICAO and IATA-supported city airports and shows an interactive map with the origin and destination. Moreover, live weather status for both origin and destination cities.
This app assists customers when troubleshooting the connectivity and configuration of satellite communication systems aboard their aircraft.
Capabilities of Cabin Tools ?
Cabin Tools captures in-flight WiFi and satellite internet health details and delivers to support rep or crew for up-to-date status and troubleshooting tools.
Once the app is connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the app can perform status queries of the various connected devices or SATCOM hardware. The status of each component is presented graphically. Any issues with the connection are identified through a visual indicator, and a probable solution is presented.
- Automatically detects aircraft configuration and hardware services on board, when connected to aircraft Wi-Fi.
- It detects and indicates which devices are connected in the cockpit and cabin.
- Real-time flight tracking.
- Interactive map shows origin and destination, ETA and weather.
- Uses Ping and Traceroute to quickly determine the internet status of connected devices.
- Speed tests for Satellite networks.
- Various SATCOM and ATG connection management.
- Tail-based aircraft configuration management.
- Per device internet connection control.
- Per device bandwidth usage graph.
- Per WAN connection bandwidth usage.
- Cabin IP PBX status including it's extension or call status.
- Network QoS management
- Push notification for Network change.
- Visual cues for network status including failure notification.
- Troubleshooting history logs and email option to send to tech support.
- Demo mode helps the user to get the training on the apps without reading an extensive user guide.