- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in iOS development (smartphones and tablets).
- Strong proficiency in Swift and Objective C.
- Apple’s design principles.
- Knowledge about iOS SDK, UIKit, CoreData, APNS, Apple Purchasing, Networking, and Multithreading.
- Experience in integrating Pod, Carthage and Package Dependencies.
- Strong knowledge about Storyboard/Xib.
- SwiftUI is a plus.
- Qualified knowledge of MVC and MVVM software design patterns.
- Must have sound grip in OOP, Algorithms and Data Structure principles.
- A solid understanding of integrating open source libraries in iOS or
- Android projects knowing its security, stability and legal impacts.
- Knowledge about SIP/IAX2 and XMPP protocols is a tremendous plus.
- Knowledge about secure coding, security audit tools, and their impacts on application developments will be considered as an added advantage.
- Must have expertise in publishing apps in App or Play stores.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong application debugging skills.
- Must possess experience in Google Firebase and/or Azure console.
- Must have experience working with Jira, Git, and Redmine.
- Must have good communication ability to sync across the team.
- Must be a well-mannered and fun lover.
- Work from home or Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) with a good academic record
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN iOS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.
- ABLE TO MAINTAIN ALL THE STANDARD CODING ARCHITECTURE AND RULES.
- Strong knowledge of OOP with data structures and algorithms is a must
- Good User friendly UI Design Skills is preferred.
- Familiarity with Client-Server development models is preferred.
- Knowledge of JSON and RESTful APIs is preferred.
- Mobile (Web) technologies including HTML 5, CSS3 is preferred.
- Must have at least one year of hands-on iPhone Apps development experience.
- Recent in-depth experience should include Full life cycle software development experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Friendly Environment (Fun & Work)
- Challenging Projects
- Lunch Allowance for Every Working Day
- Yearly increment based on performance
- General Leave and Sick Leave
- Public holidays
- Home Internet Service*
- Cell Phone Bills*
- Project Bonuses*
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka