BroTecs Technologies Limited is an opening for young graduates and final year students who want to enhance their arts, expertise, and skills of professional application of the technical knowledge they merited during their educational term. Thereof, we are looking for prominent Intern Software Engineers who will work with us for Software Quality Assurance for a period of six months.
- Basic knowledge of Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Basic knowledge in Web Technologies and Mobile Applications
- Develops, documents and maintains test cases and validates reports
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Knowledge on QA Automation tools is a plus.
- Possess very good analytical and problem solving skills, and a self-leaner.
- Comfortable in Linux platforms.
- Passionate about Software testing and Quality assurance
- Must be a good team player, well mannered, well behaved and fun lover.
- Must have arrangement of work from home i.e. workstations and internet etc.
- Full time availability is preferred and the internship period is six months.
- Expected to be available 8 hours from Sunday to Thursday between 9 am – 5 pm.
- Final year student or graduate, postgraduate in CSE or CSC.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of Software Solution.
- Assist with the estimation of tasks, identify work scope, obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Assist to ensure customers can get quality software by proposing possible solutions from User’s point of view after proper background study and analysis.
- Exposure to Industry Environments.
- Exposure to work on world class Software/Apps.
- Very friendly environment (Fun & Work).
- Paid Internship, ৳15,000 per month.
- Weekly two holidays.
- Training and knowledge sharing will be provided.
- Based on scope, performance, commitments and skills, the intern candidate may be offered a permanent position in the SQA Team.