BroTecs Technologies Limited is an opening for young graduates and final year students who want to enhance their arts, expertise, and skills of professional application of the technical knowledge they merited during their educational term. Therefore, we are looking for prominent Intern Software Engineers who will work with us for the Cloud Engineering Team for a period of six months.
- Must be good in programming
- Good at Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Basic knowledge in Python/PHP/Shell (Advanced level is plus)
- Basic level knowledge of PHP 5.x – MVC Framework & RDBMS (Specially MySQL).
- Fair knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, Ajax, AngularJS, React, ES6.
- Fair knowledge in Responsive Design for smart devices (Smartphones, Tabs, Pads).
- Basic knowledge in Linux system (preferably – distributions, packages, environment, shell scripting)
- Ability to find out website/web application bugs & fix them by own.
- Must be well mannered, well behavior and fun lover
- Full time available is preferred and the internship period is six months.
- Fresh Graduate or Final year student in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Full time availability is preferred and the internship period is six months.
- Expected to be available 8 hours from Sunday to Thursday between 9 am – 5 pm.
- Final year student or graduate, postgraduate in CSE or CSC.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of Software Solution.
- Assist with the estimation of tasks, identify work scope, obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Assist to ensure customers can get quality software by proposing possible solutions from User’s point of view after proper background study and analysis.
- Exposure to Industry Environments.
- Exposure to work on world class Software/Apps.
- Very friendly environment (Fun & Work).
- Paid Internship, ৳15,000 per month.
- Weekly two holidays.
- Training and knowledge sharing will be provided.
- Based on scope, performance, commitments and skills, the intern candidate may be offered a permanent position in the Cloud Team.