We are hiring an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Brotecs Technologies Ltd is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Implement DevSecOps culture, build and maintain a cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and resilience.
- Experience in version the control system, automation server including CI/CD.
- Expertise in DevSecOps work scope, DevSecOps Tools (Git and GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Consult software development and quality assurance teams in the design and architecture of secure systems. Collect, identify, and develop best practices for specific security-related problems.
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization’s network, infrastructure, and applications.
- In-depth knowledge of various Linux Distributions Including Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, Embedded Linux.
- Professional Experience in Shell Scripting (bash, PowerShell, Batch-script) and C/C++/Python.
- Advanced knowledge of building & customizing RPM (CentOS), DEB (Debian) packages for new & existing software.
- Good at Research and Development on any new Linux tools, open sources, and comfortable on installation and configuration of any open-source projects.
- Knowledge of building or customizing Linux installer ISO with new and customized modules.
- Expertise with Linux/UNIX, load balancing, High Availability, Failover, Firewalls, and Traffic Analysis.
- Proficient knowledge of IP networking including routing, security protocols & implementations: TCP/IP, MULTI WAN, BONDING, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, VLAN.
- Experience in technical problem-solving skills to resolve issues or devise a new solution.
- Possess highly analytical and able to examine error logs, system performance data, and user information to ensure a high level of usability and reliability.
- Experience in network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Working experience on various networks and related equipment.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be familiar with the entire CI/CD in order to be effective.
- Must have working experience in Linux at an advanced level
- Should have strong communication skills in English.
- Should be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be well-mannered, observant, curious, proactive, organized, and energetic.
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Friendly Environment (Fun & Work)
- General Leave and Sick Leave
- Public holidays
- Project Bonuses*
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka